Psychiatric Drugs Mnemonic Workbook was designed to build a basic foundation of the classes of drugs used to treat psychiatric disorders, key points about them, and when to use them. It includes memory tips on how to remember which class they belong to, major side effects, and clinical pearls. Throughout this 40 page book, there are interactive worksheets to help reinforce the key points and test your knowledge. Perfect for current or aspiring pharmacy students, nurses, doctors, and healthcare students who are visual learners. It covers the following:
- Important terms in psychiatry
- Pathophysiology, symptoms, and treatment of major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and anxiety
- Overview of the drugs used for psychiatric disorders including drug names, side effects, contraindications, and clinical pearls
- Memory tips to help you remember drug names, side effects, and nuances of specific drugs
- Includes antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications
**This is a digital item that can be downloaded immediately after purchase. It includes ready-to-print PDFs. You will not receive a physical item in the mail.
There are no reviews yet.